PISSED...
I am super pissed.
I am HURT once more..
Once again, I have been hurt. How many times must I go through before I am fully recovered? I bet there are more to come in future..
You are simply FREAKING BIASED against me. Pissed..
It's a long time since I last appeared offline. If I am not online, it just proves that I am not signed in. Dont bother prompting me on msn. I wont be able to reply. =p
好不容易让自己好过一点了,但不知为何,心又开始隐隐作痛。我还真是个笨蛋。
*pop* I shall double up on my ignoring skils. I am going to stop seeing the painful side of me. =D
What can get more worse? The better would have to come after the worst isn't it?
Hopefully it remains true...
Sigh. Just pissed my dad off just because I am feeling damn terrible. =/
Somehow for now, nothing can help to make me feel better. I know it. Just hope that my mood will swing towards the positive side by tuesday for my interview.
How much I miss the sea right now...
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment